Centre Operations Manager
Start Date & Location
Track record of achievement at a management level in a similarly large and complex organisation including, working in the Leisure Industry or Sports Centre environment.
• Delivering high quality customer service.
• Working in a multi-disciplinary team.
• Budget management and income generation
• Data gathering and analysis
• Writing Risk Assessments.
• Delivering fitness assessments.
• Responding to facility maintenance issues or working within a maintenance plan.
• Managing staff
Knowledge and Qualifications:
• Evidence of significant relevant Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
• Customer care certificate or equivalent training
• First Aid Certificate (4 days)
• Health and Safety and manual handling training
• Hold a Fitness Qualification or willingness to train
• Knowledge of sports sector and current trends
• Awareness of emergency evacuation procedures, Health & Safety procedures and legislation within a leisure centre environment.